Auto Insurance Quote Forms
Everyone needs car insurance. Guardian Insurance
is here to help you get it. Click on the link below for a fast, accurate quote on an affordable policy. Looking to manager your policy? Click Here
As one of the South’s most prominent areas, Atlanta and its suburbs offer many cultural and economic opportunities. We’re home to Coca-Cola, Delta Air Lines, the Braves and the renowned Peachtree Street. We’re also a very widespread region. It’s easy to see why you’ll rely on your car to get you around town.
Interstate 20, I-75, I-85, the I-285 beltway and multiple major road systems give the city its massive infrastructure system. Thousands of travelers, commuters and locals pass through the area each day. When you drive, you face considerable safety risks. However, you can protect your own financial and personal safety with the appropriate car insurance.
Coverage for all Georgia Drivers
Car insurance is a valuable piece of financial security for every driver. It can help you pay for damage you sustain in a wreck or from other driving hazards. It can also help you compensate others in case you cause harm to them, their property or their vehicles. With the help of Guardian Insurance, you can find a policy that’s appropriate for you and your car.
We offer multiple affordable policy options from top-brand insurance providers. We’ll make sure your policy includes:
- Collision insurance to pay for damage to your vehicle following an accident.
- Comprehensive coverage to help with damage that results from weather, fire or theft damage.
- Liability insurance to help you pay for damage you might cause to other people. Georgia law requires all policies to contain, at minimum:
o $25,000 bodily injury liability coverage per person
o $50,000 bodily injury liability coverage per accident
o $25,000 property damage liability coverage
- Roadside assistance and towing coverage, in case you experience inconvenient breakdowns.
- Medical payments protection that will help pay for your and your passengers’ injuries.
Plus, we offer far more than just standard car insurance. We provide RV and Motorcycle insurance, as well as SR-22 certificates. We’ll help you get targeted vehicle coverage, and help you file SR-22s with the state. You won’t have to worry about driving without the right coverage. We’ll make sure you have it.
Why Do You Need Auto Insurance?
It's really all about protecting yourself financially.
- If you're in an accident or your car is stolen, it costs money, often a lot of money, to fix or replace it.
- If you or any passengers are injured in an accident, medical costs can be extremely expensive.
- If you or your car is responsible for damage or injury to others, you may be sued for much more than you're worth.
- Not only is having insurance a prudent financial decision, many states require you to have at least some coverage.
Questions To Ask Your Agent
Your Independent Agent is an advocate for finding auto insurance that meets your specific needs. Here are a few things to consider as you prepare for the discussion:
- How much can you afford to pay if you get in an accident? (To keep premiums low you may want to have a higher deductible and be willing to pay more for repairs.)
- What is the insurance company's level of service and ability to pay claims?
- What discounts are available? (Ask about good driver, multiple policy and student discounts.)
- What's the procedure for filing and settling a claim? (Ask who to call and what happens after you file a claim.)
Dedicated Customer Service
We know that every one of our clients wants dependable, affordable insurance services. We’ve got the know-how to make sure you get it. Every client will receive personalized, one-on-one service.
So, if you are ready to get car insurance, don’t wait. The team at Guardian Insurance, Inc., is ready to help out. Give us a call at 855.554.6482 or request a free online quote! We proudly offer bi-lingual services.
Auto Insurance Resources for Savvy Consumers